Untitled

<tumblr alert>
Jan 28th, 2016
HIII OMG ITS SO DUSTY I CAN SEE VOLDEMORT FROM AFAR
Not again man. Not again. Abandoning blog for months.
Is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know-oh-oh, that I let you down
CHEESUS I’m a freakin belieber now
Is that supposed to be a yay thing or a nay fkin way thing?
Oh by the way, I’m 22!!!! YAY!!!! (read: damn it I’m old and single, hah) (screw my picky habbit) (just screw.them) 
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22 (Thanks for making a song out of every 22s’ miseries, Taylor)
So Dear Life, I look forward to your next surprises <3
Speak soon x Shasha

im not a belieber

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee