Life updates

<tumblr alert>
Sep 28th, 2016 
Yap, 3 posts at a time. Because who on earth cares :P
Hi there Austen, how’s our castle? Sorry for being away for centuries. Since I’m such an adventurous Duchess I am currently in Qarath heading north to Winterfell seeking for love.
Kidding.
Found my love
By the way gue ngekost sekarang. Life never been so flat since then. I’m a working young adult who rarely socialize lol. In at 9 - out by 5, somehow I feel like my 9-5 routine is killing my creativity (and building my CV too at the same time so, dang it). While it may be one of the most common rituals throughout society, it’s not necessarily the most productive one. 
Especially,
When you've been at work 9 hours and see dogs on Instagram with 2M followers who generate more income than you.

I’m looking at you, Marutaro, Bichon tori, and Loki the Corgi.
Sincerely,
Shasha Hathaway.

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee