Temporary neighbor

<tumblr alert>

Jan 20th, 2015

Firstly the worst thing about my neighbor is that, I don't personally know each one of them. Not that I'm not insisted on knowing them better, but I simply couldn't. Most of them are temporary residents so I could barely notice one would stay for even a week. They come and go, like every day, every week, every month. What I sort of dislike about temporary neighbors is: their behavior. They don't appreciate the other neighbors' existence. By that I mean they don't do social interaction, they don't take account of cleanliness and sometimes they would behave as crazy as possible like there's no tomorrow. They are not responsible for their act because they're just some temporary residents. “Why should I care, someone will replace my spot in a day or two, and if I do something bad I could simply escape from everything” Please live somewhere else? Like what I've expected, two of my temporary neighbors were on a fight yesterday morning and it was WAY TOO disturbing. They're teenage couple who claimed themselves to be husband and wife. Well they lied. Doors r being slammed, lots of screaming and shouting its so loud I could hear it from my room. What is this, terminator fight scene? At first I didn't mind them being so damn noisy, until the girl cried out loud in my side of corridor. At this point, believe me, no one in this world will let anything creepy happen in front of their house. Dude, a crime scene in front of my house? Come on no thanks. I didn't even have anything to do with it. Turned out I was right. I was legit shocked when I discovered spills of blood along the corridor, because guess what?? as the stoopid guy slammed the door, the girl got her fingers wedged between it. Honestly I wasn't interested at getting into their business like at aaallll, but at that very moment I just couldn't stand their hysteria so my sister & I immediately gave them a ride to the nearest hospital. I am perfectly o k a y being the one responsible of sending them off, because hey who else would? You're a temporary resident here, not being nice to us who permanently live here, but as a neighbor, this was the first thought came to my mind. Hospital. That horrible fight was out of control. It was a disaster. That guy right there, he needs to freakin chill. You slammed the door fpr a number of times and then a few minutes later you cried out loud and confessed about not noticing your gf's fingers at the edge of the door? Even kids can read situations. Go find a better man, young girl. She's just 18, and she has broken fingers. See what I mean? 

Popular posts from this blog

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee