Branding

<tumblr alert>

Jan 22nd, 2015

Sometimes I just can't accept the fact that some people do judge other people by their parents' occupation. & some people are actually so proud being judged that way. Lol “Lo mah enak bokap lo ini, nyokap lo itu” “Dia yg anaknya itu, doi yg cucunya itu, dia yg keponakan kakak ipar om cucunya tetangga kelurahan sebelah yg kebakaran itu” Dehell is wrong with this kind of society Mari kita perjelas. Menurut gw apapun pekerjaan seseorang, di mata Allah mereka sama. Apapun pekerjaan emak bapak gw, gw hanyalah rakyat jelata yang kalo perlu duit masih ngemis dengan tampang gelandangan 0,5 sen. Bukan dikasih begitu saja tanpa diminta. Terkadang harus mengajukan proposal. Terkadang proposal ditolak. I enjoy living that way but I don't enjoy being unfairly judged. It just seems sooo wrong. I'd prefer to be known by what I have achieved, rather than as that doctor's daughter. P/s: Believe me, susah bgt minta duit sama bapak gw. So lets be fair by minding our own business :D Cheeeeeers maaf lagi random

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee