(Read More)

I've changed the title a few weeks ago without filling in the post. A bunch of stories are staying in a waiting list. Those sad and super happy ones. You know, life :p

Firstly I got accepted to USM's Architecture
I'd say they're quite strict in recruiting new students. Oh I WOULD say totally strict -_- I was interviewed by 7 people. Please imagine yeeh. 7 people were questioning me and they all are professors. Almost can't handle it but I have to. Errh. so yea you know everybody will get nervous in any interview session, even a bit. I've tried to control my emotion as hard as possible btw

Firstly they separated those candidates who're taking Archi with the others, such as Urban, Cm and bla bla.
Because the Archi candidates will asked to do the drawing test. So I went there for the test and....the question was quite shocking. Still reasonable tho.
I was asked to sketch a 3D building which reflects orrr describes my personality in 45 minutes
It made me go -_-" If its a 2D I'd draw something a bit complex and complicated because its prolly gonna be so much easier. But its 3D ya sodaraa2

Then I got an idea after a couple of minutes hmm even not really impressive but at least I drew something which I knew the meaning and able to explain the overall definition. lol

After we've passed a couple of minutes from a given time, we're done so we went back to the waiting room. We are seated to wait. Yea wait. The most hated thing ever. Minutes later..  Its my turn. hahaa -_-
At the first, everything was just about greeting. Those 7 people began to ask me EVERYTHING. Not just about architecture stuffs, for sure.but life, some general knowledges and else.

Till comes the time they asked me about my design, surprisingly I wasn't nervous at all. Weird! :D
Gradually as time went by, I finally done explaining my design, but still kept trying to make them sure that they'll get the message of it, then yea they began to ask me why why why.
Right after it finished, I went out to the hated room (read: waiting room) to WAIT again.... till they call me back to announce the result. Gosh please imagine the result will come out directly right there at that time. I was just not ready, thats what im saying :p But alhamdulillah I got accepted,haha looks like my hard work got me where I wanna go in life. Will keep up the hard work really.

By the way, I've mentioned the sad part. Yet I haven't write anything related to sadness if you noticed. Hehe no worries I will. What makes me saaaaad, I'm gonna leave the family, friends, KL and the surroundings T____T :''''(( but on the other hand I'm welcoming uni lifeJ

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee