Grateful

Alhamdulillah Ya Allah, this is another pleasure You gave to me. 'dinyatakan lulus' is most of the greatest word ive ever had and read. i opened the letter given by school principal. she was right infront of me and i was extremely nervous ohgosh i can say it is the determination. i saw the word and suddenly cried out loud. i sobbed. nah it was not that loud. just expressing my emotion after reading the sacred letter. and thank God im very thankful,pleased,excited, happy happy happy to hear that i passed the final exam. 26 april is such an emotional day. but im terribly sorry to hear that there're still half of students in my generation whose still hasnt passed the exam. jst hope they can face it, keep fighting and do all the best. i also still have to try and seek to do somthg useful for uni entrance test and my future:D aa cant wait! hopefully i got accepted at one of my wishlist uni.. well medical ugm wait for my existence~ i will try my best as much as possible all the times. alright, sehen sie auf der nachsten post alle!

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee