oddest

lalalaaaaaa. i knew that smiling while walking on the road, when there was no silly things came up, will probably makes everybody thought like 'lol, i think she was an awkward kid'. unfortunately, thats the fact. why am i so happy? i could dance, laugh, sing all together in every second of my life. why? the worse things came to my mind, AM I CRAZY? creepy. lol this sux. all i need to do now is keep thinking what really makes me being like,i dont know how to say. well, i promise the answers wont be bad. nah, forsure already know it. haha. hopes it wont makes me pull a face. anyways gotta get going on my bahasa presentation, whole school homeworks, sleep and other human things to do.
loll i think you're very interesting, yet very caring, thanks :P
okay thats the point i guess xx

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee