9002 backward

what should i say? well just about present i think. many kind of odds, problems, things to do and need to be reached. even miracles. like it all comes down to one bowl. you can say, year. for godsake, its really painted those white papers with lots of color. such as rainbow. and its abstractness made this year a bit different than the others. no i mean totally. im not a kind of person that easily quit from problems and even kicking the probs outta my mind. even those which i called probs doesnt really came from my deepest conditions. im not planning to solve it all. coz im just not searching for them. but they knocked my door themselves. and its absolutely bother me. what else can i do then? easy, just solve them. face it. and i finally know, its just completely uneasy.
well i said miracles. on the other hand, miracles are really appear in front of this innocent face. yaah some kind of medicine-wannabe. but its worked. he is here! he has been very responsive. people may say it just a bit. like some kind of. hmm they got that wrong, it mean lots for me i guess. lately ive been realized that im not a type of person who will easily get attracted to someone then on the next day i would start to look for someone else. i stick on someone for quite a long time. even it will took years to get over them, maybe never? lol this sux but i really do. and someone i talked about was like giving me wings and made me fly over the clouds. isnt that lebay enough? teehee:p dont know why, i think he was like really took care of me. and im afraid, these all just will makes me fall down like really far away. still great to see you here tho. okay. why the hell should i write one paragraph just for this guy? upss
Forsure 9002 is completely different. like jackson said, make a change.. make a change. 9002 really does work. in many aspect with a cool even freakiest way.
Dear God, please just bring me good news:p

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

laaaaateeeee