Nope, i'm so excited


Is it? Haha. Am just recalled all that i remember about what i did in the past with my beloved friends that i'd left behind. what a freakin great story. i found one of my onehundred pals. lookin for her eighty tagged photos and thanks god i got some from there, hm almost 5 6 or somethin. included my elementary schools pals! and sure their face just haven't change. they became much prettier and handsome(pardon?) than before lol. i just remembered that i was the tallest, ehm the second tallest girl in my class, haha. its much different with now yeh. how come? don't know yet. just wait, i'll commute that all, kick!

 

I remembered when they put all of their monkey secrets to some 'mailbox' called me,actually. When they shouted that it was their first time having a 'handphone', no more telephone guys! When they got shocked that it was their first time partialy each other, also having a date(?). yeah actually its a freakin strange thing, come on they just an elementary school students, and they having a date, haha. When the boys tried to open girls skirt, omfg what a dull boys you all! When we all together talkin about our dream, what we're gonna be in the future. When we do our best barbecue party ever to celebrate our final exam which had been done, it was a very happy time. 


Thus, when they still asked me to play bicycle, hide and seek, playstation, buying a lot of trumpets fireworks and another much silly things for new year eve, joining our 'takbir keliling' every ied night that i've never found here in malaysia, when i still clap my hands tho i did it for me myslef when winning some contest (what a freak). When you guys are still often come to my house and straight going upstair to a white door besides my room then comin out and having fun there with searchin lookin for and enjoying thousands beautiful stars with our pretty cool telescope. lol!  When we went to bandung together for our long holidays! (it was the last time i met you all,isn't it?) haha pretty monkey you all ohmaaaaan i do miss them! 

Future.. please don't judge my gorgeous past story, some of us were always desperate with their past life, but some of us are very happy with our past story. we all have our pals, story and history! Sometimes, when i got depressed, i looked up all picts and videos about us in the past, all were still awesome, and forget all my problems! 


Anyway, i miss our time a lot guys xD

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee