2 Weeks off

What you gonna do? Probably most of kids spend their 2 weeks for doing something that kids always do in their break time, u can say PLAYING. But it's kinda so nice to throw that word away. It's a lil bit noisy to hear, 'playing all the time'. Hello im a 15 years old 'little kiddy'. Soooooo what am supposed to do now? kinda daaaaamnnn bored. browsing? chatting? gossiping? what a dull 2 weeks it would be!
While I'm a bit unconcerns with doing aaaallll of those freaky homework.... How do i get my homework done fast? I haven't done my homework and still have a looot of activity during my 2 weeks off. It's marching bands. Actually im the flag person who hold flags with many choreography. Thus we have to practice marching band flag routines. By the way , i have never marched in band before, but just wanna join. 
Many times I've struggled with trying to think of something 'new' and 'fun' to do with my bored 2weeks. How many activities have you done? (read: homework)

Popular posts from this blog

Temporary neighbor

9002 backward

laaaaateeeee